Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Court mandated screening/evaluations
MVD screening for DUI
MVD driver license reinstatement packet evaluation
Online Screenings available
After a DUI the judge may mandate a screening to determine the program needed.
The screening takes 1 to 1.5 hours and it consists of forms completion and an interview with a counselor who will recommend a DUI program for you. All the papers can be completed online ahead of time.
The fee for the screening is $75 and it includes a report to the court or to MVD. Please bring your court papers to your appointment.
If the Motor Vehicle Department requires you to get a DUI screening before you can get a restricted or an unrestricted license call to make an appointment.
The DUI screening appointment takes about 1 hr, the fee is $75 and MVD gets your results immediately via electronic reporting.
If your driver license has been revoked or suspended for a year or more and the DMV gives you a packet call to make an appointment, the fee is $150, please bring the following:
- Part A completed by the court
- Part B completed by you and notarized
- Part C will be completed by the counselor
- Proof of all the programs and classes you have completed
- Your driving record for the last 10 years
- Evaluation Services:
1) Alcohol and Drug Evaluations
2) Court-Ordered DUI and Substance Abuse Evaluations related to a
3) DUI-Related Substance Abuse Evaluations pertaining to a revoked driver’s license in the state of Arizona
4) Medical Review Substance Abuse Evaluations required by the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
5) Driver License Reinstatement Packet Evaluation
CALL FOR A FAST ONLINE APPOINTMENT.